Monday, August 14, 2006

Welcome one and all!

Well, I've finally got my wish.

Well, not that wish...

Not that one either...

It's to have my very own column! Yes, I've wanted to have my own column for years. Now, thanks to the wonder that is cyberspace, I have my own column! And no, I'm not getting paid for my opinions - yet.

I was inspired to do this after reading a few blogs by people I've recently met. (More on that later.) I figured since it was free, I'd give it a whirl. At best, it'll help me get the word out on my book. (More on that later.) At worst, I can get a few of my friends to read my ruminations, musings and rants.

I hope by reading this blog, you'll learn more about me, about the writing process (as it is in my little world), the publishing process (as I've experienced it), plus my thoughts on the world at large. I may even share some of my experiences with marriage, motherhood and the wonderful world of conception.

Please feel free to share your comments - and do tell ALL your friends.

I hope I make you smile, think and be blessed - and not necessarily in that order.

In Him,
Donna

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger d.k. wyatt said...

congrads!! i know it takes time to get a blog up and running but it's worth it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home